The Insight Terminus is one of the harder Grandmaster NFs featured in Destiny 2: Season of the Splicer. There some tips, however, that completely trivialize this GM, especially the boss room that causes the most wipes for most LFG teams. In this guide, we have shared some tips that will help complete The Insight Terminus on Grandmaster in Destiny 2: Season of the Splicer to gild the Conqueror title.
Destiny 2: Season of the Splicer The Insight Terminus Grandmaster Tips
Before we get to the actual tips, let us talk about modifiers that the Grandmaster NF has:
|Scorched Earth||Enemies throw a lot more grenades.|
|Chaff||Radar is disabled.|
|Extinguish||If the fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to the Orbit.|
|Limited Revives||Only 4 revives are available at the start. More are earned by defeating Champions.|
|Kargen’s Strategem||Increased environmental and Void damage.|
|Contest Mode||Being over 1335 provides no benefits.|
|Joining in Progress||Disabled.|
|Match Game||Enemy shields take more damage from a matching element.|
When it comes to fireteam composition, we recommend the following:
- Shaderbinder with Bleak Watcher and Eye of Another World
- Nightstalker with Omnioculus
- Well of Riddance with Phoenix Protocol
Some helpful mods include Void Resistance, Melee Resistance, Protective Light, Global Reach, Cellular Suppression, Taking Charge, etc. Below, we have provided some tips that will make this Grandmaster NF a little easier for some fireteams:
- After seeing Kargen for the first time, step on the plate for a moment and eliminate all the enemies except a War Beast. Someone in the fireteam with Stasis should try to keep it frozen while the remaining two Guardians capture the plate. This will prevent two Unstoppable Champions from appearing in the room.
- In the Vinculum Cell, do not kill any Legionaries and have someone (preferably a Hunter with Omnioculus) take the right path to Kargen and shoot at him a couple of times. This will cause one less Barrier Champion to appear in the room.
- Some teams are under the impression that an infinite amount of enemies spawn during the boss encounter. That is not true. During the section where the team is required to capture three plates in the area, do not kill any of the 4 Legionaries that Kargen spawns. This will prevent him from spawning in additional enemies. Once again, someone with Stasis can keep the 4 Legionaries from disrupting the plates, allowing the remaining Guardians to capture them easily.
- Remember that the Void trail that Kargen tosses can one-shot – doesn’t matter the Resilience, mods, etc. Running a Void Resistance mod, however, can let people survive the initial boop. Just do not stand on the trail. Moreover, one Melee Resistance mod with Tier-6 Resilience can prevent a one-shot from a Gladiator’s swipe attack.
Also, do note that none of the tips mentioned above disturb the Platinum completion.
That is all we have got in how to complete The Insight Terminus on Grandmaster in Destiny 2: Season of the Splicer. For more help on the game, feel free to check out our Destiny 2: Season of the Splicer wiki guides.