More than a Weapon is the new Seasonal Questline in Destiny 2: Season of the Seraph. It involves many key characters in the Destiny universe and involves Warmind, Rasputin. In this Destiny 2 guide, we’ll walk you through everything you need to know about completing More than a Weapon questline in Season of the Seraph.
To unlock More than a Weapon questline, you’ll first need to complete the Hierarchy mission. Once it’s done, head to the H.E.L.M. and speak with Exo Frame to obtain the Seraph Cipher and More than a Weapon. As mentioned earlier, it’s a Seasonal Questline spanning over 54 steps. You’ll be able to complete only a few steps each week until its conclusion.
- You need to travel to the H.E.L.M. to speak with Mara Sov via the Holoprojector.
- After speaking to Queen Mara, complete a run of Heist Battleground: Moon that can be launched directly from the Moon on the Director.
- Once done, you’ll need to collect a total of 500 Seraph Key Codes. The fastest way is to run a couple of Strikes, Crucible, or Gambit — whatever you enjoy the most!
- After you’ve collected 500 SKCs, you’ll need to complete another run of Heist Battlegrounds but make sure to launch it via the Heist Battlegrounds Playlist on the H.E.L.M. At the end, use your 500 SKCs to open a Seraph Chest.
- From there, you’ll be asked to complete Operation: Archimedes that can be launched from the H.E.L.M. Try to do it with a fireteam as it can be a little tricky on the boss fight.
- After completing Operation: Archimedes, return to the H.E.L.M. to speak with Ana Bray via the Holoprojector.
- Next, speak with Clovis through his Exo Frame stationed at the H.E.L.M.
- Lastly, listen to a conversation between Osiris and Ana Bray at the radio to complete the Week 1 of More than a Weapon.
- To start, you need to travel to the H.E.L.M. for a bit of dialogue.
- From there, you will need to complete run of HBs: Mars which can be launched directly from The Throne World on the Director. This will take you to a very familiar place if you have been playing Destiny 2 since its vanilla days. The entire activity is fairly straightforward and has no Champions.
- Once done, you will need to do a run of HBs but launched from the HBs Playlist in the H.E.L.M. This activity has Barrier/Unstoppable so make sure to prepare accordingly! Also, you must open a Seraph Chest which will cost you 500x Seraph Keycodes.
- From there, you will need to complete Operation: Diocles. It is a rather easy mission with a Hive Wizard boss at the end that does not have a large HP pool.
- Once you are done with Operation: Diocles, return to the H.E.L.M. to interact with the Holoprojector to complete More than a Weapon II.
- First, you need to head over to the H.E.L.M. and speak to the Exo Frame.
- After that, you will need to spend 500x Seraph Key Codes in order to open a Seraph Chest. However, this can only be done if you launch it via the Heist Battlegrounds Playlist on the H.E.L.M.
- Once you have completed a run of Heist Battlegrounds, you will need to head over to the H.E.L.M. and speak with Exo Strange via Holoprojector.
- Lastly, you will need to complete Operation: Seraph’s Shield. It is a new Exotic Mission to get the Revision Zero. If you have done Deep Stone Crypt, you should have no problems with it.
- After that is done, you need to return to the H.E.L.M. and speak with Exo Frame to complete the Weekly Questline.
It’s an ongoing questline. We’ll continue to update this guide with additional steps as they become available in the coming weeks. Back sure to check again next week for the next steps.
This is all we’ve got in how to complete More than a Weapon in Destiny 2: Season of the Seraph. You can also see our detailed Destiny 2 wiki page for more tips and strategies.