Proving Grounds has to be one of the toughest Grandmaster in Destiny 2: Season of the Haunted, only rivaled by The Corrupted. There are, however, a few tips that can make it far easier. In this guide, we have shared some tips that will help complete the Proving Grounds on Grandmaster in Destiny 2: Season of the Haunted to gild the Conqueror title.
Destiny 2 Proving Grounds Grandmaster
Before getting to the actual tips, let us talk about modifiers that are in the NF:
|Scorched Earth||Enemies throw grenades more significantly.|
|Chaff||Radar is disabled.|
|Match Game||There are all shields – Void, Solar, Arc.|
|Ignovun’s Challenge||Splash Damage increased. Knockback Damage increased.|
When it comes to team composition, we recommend the following:
- 1x Well of Riddance with Starfire Protocol, 1x Shadowshot Hunter, 1x Anything
As for the mods, it is a good idea to run Void/Solar Resist, Striking Light, Taking Charge, etc. Other than that, below are some tips to make it a little bearable:
- The beginning of the strike is fairly simple. Try not to engage Vex unless absolutely required. Focus on Champions – there is plenty of cover on the left side. The far-left of the area is also where Unstoppable Champion appears from. Thanks to Solar burn, things like Xenophage, Solar Grenades, Cataclysmic, etc. are broken right now.
- Before falling in the open area with two tanks, try to clear as much as possible before jumping down. When it comes to dealing with Interceptors, these can also be done before jumping down. Try to leave one enemy alive (preferrably not Interceptors) and go to the top-left corner of the area. Tether the door on the left in order to melt all the enemies. Place a Well of Riddance and defeat both the tanks from there. Please note that tanks can still one-shot while in a Well so be careful! After both the tanks are dealt with, all the enemies will push toward the exit, making it easier to deal with them.
- In the orbs section, watch out for flying stones as they can one-shot. There are also snipers at the back.
- In the boss room, it is important to shoot the flying orbs. Also, do note that the room at the back can be used to get a breather if things get overwhelmed. We definitely recommend staying there for the entirety of the NF unless it is ignited which is when it must be left at once. When the boss is inside the shield, it will fire a total of 13 rounds of projectiles before stopping (during both the phases). It is a good idea to let it do its thing before going in to destroy the shield.
This is all we have got in how to complete the Proving Grounds on Grandmaster in Destiny 2: Season of the Haunted. For more help on the game, feel free to check out our detailed Destiny 2: Season of the Lost wiki page.