Ever since pre-nerfed The Corrupted came into rotation, this season is arguably the toughest Conqueror to complete. One NF that a lot of people think is tough but is really not is Scarlet Keep on the Moon. In this Destiny 2 guide, we have shared some tips and tricks to help people complete the Scarlet Keep NF on the Grandmaster.
Scarlet Keep Grandmaster Tips
Before we begin, we recommend the following weapons, subclasses, etc.:
- 2x Nightstalker, 1x Shadebinder
- 1x Nightstalker, 1x Shadebinder, 1x Voidwalker
- 2x Banner Shields, 1x Voidwalker
- Arbalest, Gjallarhorn, Nation of Beasts, Insidious, A GL with Blinding Grenades
Below, we have shared some tips to help people with this Grandmaster:
- In the area where two orbs need to be dunked, a person with Gjallarhorn can deal with both the Wizards from a far without having to get in close.
- While riding the elevator, a Nightstalker can keep on making the entire team invisible. If there are no Hunters on the team, simply killing all the adds while staying near the side with the closed doors can be a viable option.
- During the plates section, it is a good idea to capture all the plates together. There is no need to capture these plates separately since adds hit like a truck.
- In the boss room, do not attempt to nuke the boss. Shoot with the Primary Weapons until some adds appear, defeat the adds, chunk the boss a little once more, and continue to repeat. Similar to The Hollowed Lair, the arena can quickly get overrun if a lot of damage is dealt to the boss.
Lastly, do note that there is a cheese that can be done. It is, however, tougher to execute as opposed to dealing with the boss normally. For people who are interested in how to do it, below is a video that discusses it:
These are all the tips and tricks for Scarlet Keep on the Grandmaster. For more help on the game, be sure to check out our detailed Destiny 2 wiki page.