Equal Vessels is the third raid challenge in Destiny 2: Crota’s End. It is done during the Ir Yut encounter and requires you not to grab the Chalice of Light until everyone else on your team has. The best way to do this is to create an order in which you will swap out the Chalice of Light. Other than that, there is not much to it. In this guide, we have detailed everything you need to know about completing Equal Vessels raid challenge in Destiny 2: Crota’s End.
Destiny 2: Crota’s End Equal Vessels Challenge
Before we begin, please do note that this guide assumes you already know how the encounter works. You can feel free to see our Ir Yut Encounter guide to learn more about it.
There are two methods to complete the Equal Vessels raid challenge i.e. Normal Method and Cheese Method. Below, we have shared both these methods in detail:
If you do not prefer to cheese this encounter, here is how you can do it normally:
- Once you begin the encounter, split into two teams and defeat all the enemies before heading up.
- From there, continue to defeat the enemies until the green-barriers are removed and collect the Chalice of Light.
- It is important to spam multiple Well of Radiance with Phoenix Protocol so that you can keep the Barrier Champions under control.
- While you are rotating the Chalice of Light, your scout will need to check the rooms to find the Wizards.
- Once the last person has preserved the Chalice of Light, kill the Wizards to start the DPS phase.
- Also, remember that if someone dies with the Chalice of Light, they cannot grab it again after being revived.
- Continue to repeat it until she is dead.
Those of you who do not want to do it normally, there is a cheese method which is far easier:
- To cheese this challenge, you will need to send someone to grab the Chalice of Light though the ceiling — Hunters with Stompees, Titans with Lion Rampant, and Warlocks with Heat Rises can easily do it.
- Once you have done it, defeat the first two Hive Knights in the beginning before going all the way to the very top where you activate the statues needed for the Red-border Chest.
- After you are there, keep on passing the Chalice of Light in whatever order you decided while also clearing adds if needed.
- If there is a Warlock with Cenotaph Mask marking Majors, it should help you a lot with Heavy Ammo.
- Also, please do note that the strat. requires you not to kill any Shriekers in the area.
- Once at least four players are Enlightened, the last person should just preserve the Chalice of Light in the bottom-middle area.
- After about 2 minutes, the Hive Wizards will spawn in the area.
- Once person responsible for scouting will need to see which rooms have the Wizards, call them out, and defeat them at the same time to begin the DPS phase.
- Once the DPS starts, put down a Well of Radiance in the middle and damage with Sleeper Simulant, Leviathan’s Breath, Legend of Acrius, and / orThunderlord paired with a Divinity.
- Repeat the entire process until she is dead.
Master Mode Tips
There is not a whole lot that changes in this encounter, especially if you are using the Cheese Method shared above. In the Master Mode, every Knight in the middle will be a Barrier Champion. However, if you are using the Cheese Method, you will not have to deal with them at all. Completing it on Master will reward you with a random Adept Raid Weapon.
This is everything we have on how to complete Equal Vessels raid challenge in Destiny 2: Crota’s End. If there is anything else that you would like to add, be sure to let us know in the comments down below!