All for One is the final raid challenge that you will need to complete in Destiny 2: Crota’s End to earn the Swordbearer title. To complete the challenge, you must ensure that you break Crota’s shield in one-go. It does not matter how many Hive Swords you use, you must break his shield within 3 seconds after hitting him with a Hive Sword initially. And while it is not terrible on Normal, it is absolutely brutal on the Master Mode. In that guide, we have detailed everything you need to know about completing All for One raid challenge in Destiny 2: Crota’s End.
Destiny 2: Crota’s End All for One Raid Challenge
Before we begin, please do note that that guide assumes you know how that encounter works. You can feel free to see our Crota Encounter guide if you need any help.
As mentioned earlier, the challenge requires you to completely destroy Crota’s shield in one-go. This means you cannot use Hive Swords one-by-one like you would do normally. Here is how the encounter plays out:
- Once the encounter begins, split into two teams to clear the corridors before heading down.
- Do not forget the two Hive Wizards in the area since they can easily catch you unaware.
- Once you are down, the first Sword-person grabs the Chalice of Light to get Enlightened.
- Now the second Sword-person claims the Chalice of Light to become Enlightened while the first defeats a Swordbearer to grab the Hive Sword.
- Once all three Sword-persons are Enlightened and have Hive Swords, they must play their lives, not focus on clearing a whole lot of adds, and just being as safe as possible.
- The rest of the players are responsible for defeating Boomer Knights, Unstoppable Champions, and Swordbearers.
- Once the fourth person is Enlightened for the Oversoul, the entire team needs to head to the area where you put the Rally Flag to wait for Crota.
- Once he approaches near, one of the players needs to put down the Well of Radiance near Crota, debuff him with the Tractor Cannon, and use all three Hive Swords at the same time.
- From our experience, the best combo to use on him is Heavy, Super, Heavy, Heavy.
- Once his shield is destroyed, use your damage-based Supers if you have any and start to damage, preferably with The Lament.
- Destroy the Oversoul when there are around 3 seconds left and repeat the entire process until he is killed.
Master Mode Tips
It is probably the toughest challenge to complete in the Master Mode. Here is a complete list of changes in Master:
- A total of x2 Unstoppable Ogres spawn in the bottom whenever Boomer Knights in the towers are defeated.
- There are Arc shields on the Boomer Knights.
- The entire team is also capped at a lower Power Level i.e. 1815 — it means whatever you do, you cannot be above that Power Level while you are in the raid.
- Since the challenge requires you to use 2-3 Hive Swords at the simultaneously, you will have a couple of people doing a majority of the add-clear throughout the entire encounter.
As for some team-compositions, you can run the following:
- 3x Well of Radiance, 1x Banner of War, 1x Blade Barrage, 1x Burning Maul
- The Lament, Negative Space, Tractor Cannon, Any Solar Fusion
As a reward for defeating him on Master, you will get a guaranteed Adept Weapon.
This is everything we have on how to complete All for One raid challenge in Destiny 2: Crota’s End. If there is anything else that you would like to add, be sure to let us know in the comments down below!