Like last year, Bungie is celebrating Valentine’s Day in Destiny 2 with a limited-time event called Crimson Days. Celebrating love and friendship, the Crimson Day event in D2 will start from Feb. 11 till Feb. 18, allowing players to earn limited-time rewards.
Destiny 2 Crimson Days
Provided that you’ve at least completed the first mission in the game, you can head over to the Tower to speak to Lord Shaxx in order to start the Crimson Days. As mentioned earlier, you’ve got a whole week to participate in various activities and earn limited-time rewards including the Vow Bow legendary bow.
In this guide, we’ll give you a complete rundown of everything you can expect from D2 Crimson Days including rewards, activities, limited-time triumphs, and more.
Items and Rewards
Lord Shaxx in the Tower will serve the role of your Crimson Days vendor. It’s through him you’ll be able to buy different items for Confectionary Hearts, an in-game currency that you’ll earn during the event.
The following is a complete list of all the items that you can purchase from Shaxx:
- Warmhearted Gift
- Flaunting Dance
- Tirastrella Shell
- IVC-10 Sparrow
- SVC-12 Sparrow
- Undeterred Sparrow
- Dieselpunk Ornament
- The Vow Bow
While most of them are self-explanatory, Warmhearted Gift is a gift box that you can present to another Guardian who will receive a random item (from Crimson Days) from it. Also, you can purchase it as many times as you want!
Crimson Days Triumphs
In addition to rewards, you’ll also be able to complete different Crimson Days triumphs to increase your Triumph Score. There are a total of 10 triumphs that you’ll be able to unlock during the course of the event:
- Labor of Love: Complete Crimson Days Triumphs.
- Looking for Love: Complete Crimson Days bounties.
- I’m with You: Complete Crimson Days “Doubles” matches.
- Love Conquers All: Win Crimson Days “Doubles” matches.
- Two to Tango: In a fireteam of two players, complete a Nightfall
- Divide and Conquer: In Crimson Days’ playlist, defeat players separated from their partners.
- Heart’s Desire: Earn each of the Crimson Days rewards offered by Lord Shaxx in the Tower.
- Homewrecker: As a part of a fireteam, defeat players with “Reunited” buff in Crimson Days playlist.
- Heartless: In Crimson Days playlist, don’t let the opposing players earn their “Blood for Blood” medals.
- Love Avenged: In Crimson Days playlist, earn “Blood for Blood” medals by avenging your fallen teammate.
Crimson Days “Doubles” Playlist
As you can see from the “Triumphs”, there are a few triumphs that require you to play the Crimson Days playlist. The playlist is called “Doubles”, allowing you to team up with your friends/partners for some 2 vs 2 action.
However, for the Crimson Days, there are some modifiers that you need to keep in mind. These are:
- Reunited: Faster ability recharge rate when you’re close to your teammate.
- Vengeance: If your teammate falls, you gain a little HP and your abilities recharged at an unbelievably fast rate.
- Falling Apart: You’re pointed in the direction of your wayward teammate.
Earning Confectionary Hearts
Farming for Confectionary Hearts during the course of Crimson Days is incredibly easy. You simply need to complete Crimson Days’ bounties and participate in Crucible matches. A little tip that I can give you is to complete the bounties on all 3 of your characters to maximize the amount of Confectionary Hearts you’ll receive.
Also, don’t forget to spend all of them before Feb. 18, 2020 or they’ll disappear from your inventory.
This is all we’ve got in our Crimson Days guide for Destiny 2 Season of Dawn. For more on the game, be sure to check out our Destiny 2 guides page.