With the revelation of Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 2 battle pass, players are quite surprised that Deadpool is included in the battle pass as one of the featured skins. So, here’s how you can get your hand on the skin. A crossover event in Fortnite isn’t anything new, given that Thanos had made his appearance from the marvel universe sometime before as well.
How To Get The Deadpool Skin In Fortnite Season 2
There are a number of clues on how to obtain this skin. You will need to use the computer inside Deadpool’s secret hideout, which gives you access to a list of challenges you will need to complete.
- Click on a vent in Fortnite Season 2 menu to enter a secret room.
- Load up the computer inside the room (only works for Battle Pass owners).
- From there, find and obtain Deadpool’s letter to Epic Games.
- Don’t thank the bus driver when jumping from Battle Bus.
- Wait until more challenges appear on Deadpool’s computer and complete them accordingly.
Where is Deadpool’s secret room?
Clicking on the vent in the Fortnite main menu is how you will be able to get to the secret room.
That is everything that you need to know about unlocking the Deadpool skin in Fortnite Chapter 2 season 2. If you are interested in learning more about the game then you can check out our Fortnite guides hub for more content.