A lot of players have started playing Cyberpunk 2077 after the release of the Cyberpunk Edgerunners anime and they want to play the game as their favorite characters. Cyberpunk 2077 is very flexible when it comes to builds and character creations, so you can create a V that is the same as Kiwi. We have already covered a Lucy build. In this Cyberpunk 2077 guide, we go over how you can make a Kiwi build for your V.
How To Make A Cyberpunk Edgerunners Kiwi Build In Cyberpunk 2077
Kiwi is a master Netrunner and while her character is mysterious and we do not know too much about her, I have tried my best to make a Cyberpunk 2077 build that best reflects her abilities.
The life path does not make much of an impact on the build but it does give you a cool start and potential dialogue options. Corpo or Streetkid both work for Kiwi. So you can pick whichever one you like the most. The game remains the same once you have completed the opening mission. So you can select the life path that you have not selected is you are a returning player and trying out a new game.
In terms of Cyberware, the Frontal Cortex part of your cyberdeck is going to be the most important. The following are the different components that I can recommend for this Cyberpunk 2077 Edgerunners Kisi build.
- Tetratronic Rippler – This is one of the best cyberdecks that you can get since it decreases Quickhack Upload times by 75 and also reduces Quickhack cooldown times. You can get it from Viktor. If you do not have Tetratronic Rippler then you can get Netwatch, which is a decent alternative that the damage and spread of Quickhacks.
- Visual Cortex – Increases Crit damage by 30%
- Bioconductor – Critical hit chance on Quickhacks but lowers total RAM.
Ex-Disk – Boosting RAM and Quickhack speed. Can be bought from Viktor’s place in Watson for 40,000 Eurodollars.
- Optical Camo – You can get started by getting one from Ripper Doc in East Santa Domingo. Once you progress the game you can find better options.
- Memory Boost – One of the most important pieces of Cyberware you can get. Increasing your RAM and regenerates RAM on kills.
The whole idea of playing as Kiwi is to spread Cyber Psychosis, Grenade Detonations, Weapon Glitches, and have enemies suicide. If you still want to use weapons then you are free to do so. The following are the weapons that we recommend for this Cyberpunk 2077 Edgerunners Kiwi build.
- Raiju SMG – This is a tech SMG that has a great rate of fire, and you are able to hit headshots from a fair distance away. You can get it from one of the increased criminal activity events in Dogtown (Phantom Liberty).
- Rosco Power Revolver – You can get the ROSCO power revolver from one of Fingers’ gigs called Waiting For Dodger. You will need to kill Dodger and loot the weapon from his body to get it. The power revolver does decent headshot damage and comes with armor penetration as well.
You can also check out our guide on where you can get all the Cyberpunk Edgerunners weapons in Cyberpunk 2077.
Attributes And Perks
Since Kiwi is a master Netrunner and you will rely heavily on Quickhacks, you will want to max out Intelligence as soon as possible. You should also spend some points on Cool for crit damage and stealth perks. You can also invest in Technical Ability for more armor and increased cyberwar capacity.
The following are some of the best perks that we can recommend for this Cyberpunk 2077 Edgerunners Kiwi build.
- Optimization: 35% RAM recovery rate buff.
- Proximity Propagation: RAM cost reduction of Quickhacks depending on how close you are to the target up to 35%.
- Encryption: Reduces Traceability for all Quickhacks by 30%.
- Subordination: 100% Control Quickhacks duration buff on enemies with full health.
- Embedded Exploit: 10% RAM recovery rate buff. At Level 2, enemies affected by Control Quickhacks, Covert Quickhacks, or Distract Enemies suffer +60% more damage from Quickhacks.
- Speculation: Neutralizing a target with a Combat Quickhack recovers 25 percent of the RAM cost for all Quickhacks currently affecting them.
- Icepick: RAM cost for Combat Quickhacks is reduced by 1 when used against enemies affected by Control Quickhacks, Covert Quickhacks, or Distract Enemies.
- Shadowrunner: Traceability reduction of 100% fr performing successful Takedown.
- System Overwhelm: 7% more damage for each unique Quickhack or DOT effect on target.
- Overclock: +10% RAM recovery rate. At Level 2, +10 Quickhack damage. At Level 3, Unlock the Overclock Mode.
- Race Against Mind: Deal increased Quickhack damage up to 50%, based on missing HP when Overclock mode is active.
- Power Surge: Activating Overclock restores your HP equal to five times your maximum RAM.
- Sublimation: When Overclock is active, RAM recovery effects also regenerate Health.
- Spillover: When Overclock is active, there is a 50% chance for Quickhacks to spread to additional targets.
- Feline Footwork: +15% movement speed and Mitigation Chance when crouching.
- Unexposed: +20% Mitigation chance when aiming from cover.
- Small Target: When crouched and not moving, your Mitigation Chance increases by 20 percent.
- Ninjutsu: Increases movement speed while crouched by 15 percent. At Level 2, increase your mitigation chance by 15 percent while crouched. At Level 3, you gain the ability to sprint while crouching.
- Serpentine: Increases Mitigation chance by 30 percent when crouch-sprinting.
- Shinobi Sprint: Crouch-sprinting during combat costs 75 percent less Stamina.
This is our recommended Cyberpunk 2077 Edgerunners Kiwi build. If you want to learn more, check out our Cyberpunk 2077 guides hub.