Corrupted Attributes in Conan Exiles are insanely strong but acquiring these has some downsides. Unlocking these Corrupted Perks, however, is a little confusing for some people since it involves a few steps. In this Conan Exiles guide, we have detailed everything there is to know about how to easily corrupt different Attributes and a complete list of all the Corrupted Perks.
Last updated on February 10th, 2023 at 05:18 pm
Unlock Corrupted Attributes
In order to unlock the Corrupted Attributes in Conan Exiles, you need to head over to the Sacrificial Stone and put a Thrall into it. Once that is done, you will need to perform the Soul Drain ritual. This will allow you to become Corrupted and get some Soul Essences. It is important to note that in order to unlock the Corrupted Attributes, you need to have at least 40 Corruption.
After you have achieved that, you will be able to see Corrupted Attributes in your ‘Attributes’ tab. In order to increase your Corrupted Attributes, you will need to spend Soul Essences. Also, whenever you add to a Corrupted Attribute, you will get 2.5 percent increase in maximum Corruption but since it caps out at 50 percent, you are free to increase all your Corrupted Attributes without needing to worry about increasing your Corruption past the maximum cap.
Another very important thing to note here is that your Corrupted Attributes can never exceed your non-Corrupted Attributes. For instance, if you have got a maximum of 5 Attributes in Strength, your Corrupted Strength Attributes cannot go past 5 regardless of how many Soul Essences you have acquired.
Corrupted Attributes List
A complete list of all the Corrupted Attributes is provided below. Please do note that currently only Strength, Vitality, and Authority can be corrupted. All the Corrupted Perks in Conan Exiles include:
- Scourge: You deal increased damage that scales with your Corrupted Strength.
- Mule Kick: Your kicks get increased knockback.
- Wrack: Continuous hits frog you reduces the damage potential of your enemies.
- Desecrate: There is a chance to cause a massive explosion whenever you deal damage. This explosion not only deals damage but can also inflict Corruption.
- Grotesque Excrescene: You passively replenish HP that scales with your Corrupted Vitality.
- Twisted Flesh: You get a small chance to deflect damage dealt to you. The chance to do so scales with your Corrupted Vitality.
- Petrified: You are immune to Bleed, Poison, Disease, and Sunder.
- Tainted Vessel: Any damage you receive is dealt to nearby enemies. It also inflicts Corruption onto those enemies.
- Frenzy: If you deal damage, your Followers enter a ‘Frenzied’ state in which they do +3 percent increased damage per each Corrupted Authority attribute.
- Flesh Bond: A portion of damage dealt to you is instead done to your Followers.
- Devour: You are healed by the damage dealt by your Followers.
- Demon-Lord: There is a 10 percent chance to summon a random demonic entity to fight alongside you for 30 seconds. It is also possible to have multiple demonic entities available at the same time.
These are all Corrupted Attributes in Conan Exiles. Be sure to check out our detailed Conan Exiles wiki page for other tips and strategies.