Love and War challenges are now available in Fortnite alongside a new limited-time game mode called Search & Destroy. You’ll need to hop into the Search & Destroy LTM and complete several Love and War challenges to earn a couple of back blings and a pickaxe not to mention several other rewards that you’ll unlock along the way.
Fortnite Love and War Challenges
Unlike the Overtime Challenges for Cameo vs. Chic outfit, Love and War Challenges are fairly easy to complete but require you to play a few rounds of LTM, Search & Destroy. The following is a complete list of these Fortnite challenges and tips where applicable:
- Complete 5 Love challenges
- Complete 5 War challenges
- Complete 5 Love & War challenges each
- Play 2 matches of Search & Destroy
- In 2 Search & Destroy matches, plant or defuse a bomb
- Kill players in 5 Search & Destroy matches
- In a single match, kill 3 enemies or revive 3 teammates
- Deal 1,000 damage to opponents
- Purchase a common item from vending machines in Search & Destroy matches
- Place top 15 in 5 Duos or Squads matches with friends
- Purchase 5x items from vending machines in Search & Destroy matches
- Use a Bandage Bazooka to heal a teammate
- Earn 2,500 Gold in Search & Destroy matches
- In 7 matches, thank the Bus Driver
- Get 500 HP or apply shields
As evident from the list of challenges, none of the challenges are too bad to complete. You should easily be able to knock them all out in about 6-7 matches. Another thing to note here is that not all the challenges are available right now – they’ll be unlocked on Feb. 09.
Since these Fortnite challenges are Valentine’s Day-themed, you’ve until Feb. 17 to complete them all. Therefore, grab a friend or your partner and hop onto the Battle Bus.
These are all the Love and War challenges that you can complete in Fortnite Chapter 2. For more on the game, be sure to check out our Fortnite Chapter 2 guides page.