Each class in Chivalry 2 comes with some unique Special Abilities that can either provide utility, damage, among many other effects. There are three subclasses, with each one having a different Special Ability. These abilities must be charged – remember that there are different requirements for different abilities. In this guide, we’ve detailed all there’s to know about all the Special Abilities in Chivalry 2 and recharging them.
Chivalry 2 Special Abilities
Each subclass in Chivalry 2 has a different Special Ability. It needs to be charged before it can be used. The following is an overview of all the subclasses in Chivalry 2 and their Special Abilities:
The best way to recharge Knight’s ability is by blocking damage. It can be a little tough to execute since the class inherently feels a little slow. However, once players get a hang of the timing, it becomes second nature.
- Officer: It increases the HP regeneration of allies.
- Guardian: It can place a banner that heals nearby allies.
- Crusader: This subclass has an oil pot that can be thrown at a targeted location to set an entire section on fire – quite useful for crowd-control.
In order to charge Special Abilities of a Footman, players need to heal/revive teammates. Quite simple.
- Poleman: To be added.
- Man at Arms: To be added.
- Field Engineer: To be added.
Vanguard recharges the Special Ability by getting kills with the sprint attack. It can be a little tough to execute properly since it can be hard to gauge the distance, etc.
- Devastator: This subclass also comes with an oil pot that can be tossed at a targeted location in order to set an entire area on fire.
- Raider: It increases the HP regeneration rate of all the allies in close vicinity.
- Ambusher: For its Special Ability, Ambusher has a quiver that replenishes ammo.
Lastly, we’ve got Archer. In order to charge its Special Ability, players must land headshots. This is easier said than done since it requires a lot of practice and good aim, of course.
- Longbowman: When it comes to Longbowman, it can have braziers in order to make burning arrows – these can come in handy.
- Crossbowman: It can place a protective shield that slowly heals allies.
- Skirmisher: Lastly, we’ve got Skirmisher, its Special Ability replenishes ammo, thanks to a quiver.
This is all we’ve got in our Chivalry 2 Special Abilities guide. For more help on the game, feel free to check out our detailed Chivalry 2 wiki guides.