Call of Duty Warzone’s map is huge and can’t be fully explored on foot. Thankfully, the developers have added various vehicles to the game. Yes, in Call of Duty Warzone, players can get their hands on various vehicles. The system works similarly to Black Ops 4. In our Call of Duty Warzone Helicopter locations guide, we will explain where you can find the popular mode of transportation.
Call of Duty Warzone Helicopter Locations
Around the map, there are 8 main locations where you can find a helicopter. To Arklov Peak to the City Port of Verdansk, there are multiple locations.
- Grazna Bridge
- Gora Dam
- Arklove Peak Military Base
- Verdansk Hospital
- Downtown Tavorsk District
- Near the bank of City of Verdansk Port
- Zordaya Prison Complex
- BCH TV Station
Visit these locations to find Helicopters in Call of Duty Warzone. However, we do suggest that you avoid using Helicopters in Call of Duty Warzone. There are launchers in Warzone that can easily take down the chopper which means all of your team can die instantly.
It takes a couple of hits to take it down but if two players are wielding a rocket launcher, they can target your helicopters in Call of Duty Warzone. In addition to helicopters, there are many other much save vehicles available in the game.
- ATV – a two-seater, provides minimal protection, good at off-roading, fast.
- Tactical Rover – four-seater, provides minimal protection, solidly fast, solid at off-roading.
- SUV – four-seater, provides good protection, medium speed, not ideal for off-roading.
- Cargo Truck – holds the squad plus equipment, excellent protection, not for off-roading, slowest.
- Helicopter – four-seater, decent coverage, flies
This marks the end of our Call of Duty Warzone Helicopter Locations guide. If you need more help with the game check out our Warzone guides hub.