There have always been easter eggs in the Zombies mode in Call of Duty. The same is, in this case, there are a lot of easter eggs and secrets in Call of Duty: Mobile Zombies. Many of the secrets are either some free collectibles or a special boss fight. This guide will include all the details on the secrets in COD: Mobile Zombies.
Call of Duty: Mobile Zombies Secrets
Following are all the secrets found in the “Shi no Numa” map in Zombies mode in COD: Mobile:
You might be excited just by hearing the name of the Easter Egg. It is true you get Made Ammo and you don’t have to do much to get it either. Simply open the Storage Hut and shoot the 115 rocks found outside the map. Once all the rocks have been destroyed blue skulls will start to spawn. Simply leave the storage area and deal with all the blue skulls. After killing them go back to the storage area and get your Max Ammo easter egg.
Yes, you heard me right teddy bears are in Zombies mode. This is a very straightforward easter egg you have to simply find the four teddy bears scattered throughout the map and shoot them to make them disappear. The following are the locations of all the teddy bears in Shi No Numa:
- The first teddy bear can be found near the Fishing Hut. Go to it and take a left to arrive at a Balcony. Enter it and look around for the teddy bear here. As I said before all you have to do is shoot it so that it disappears.
- The second teddy best can be found near the Communication Room. Upon arriving there take a right to the area where you will come across a window with a teddy bear near it. Shoot it and proceed to the next teddy bear.
- The third teddy bear can be found near the Storage Hut where you can get the Max Ammo easter egg mentioned above. After entering the hut go right and approach the window with the teddy bear near it. Shoot it and proceed to the next teddy bear.
- The fourth and the last teddy bear can be found in the Doctor’s Quarters on the map. The teddy bear is hidden in some bushes to the left near the window. Yeah, I don’t know either what’s the obsession of Call of Duty with everything being near windows. Shoot it and all the easter egg will be finished.
To acquire the Death Machine easter egg in the game you will have to make your way to the Fishing Hut. Go inside and enter the room where there are 4 pans hanging on the walls. Shoot all of them and make your way out of there.
Once outside the hut look to your right to spot a few blue seeds. Shoot them so that they disappear. After that make your way to the front of the bridge where you will find 3 more seeds. Shoot them and go to the end of the bridge to find 2 more. Once the last seed disappears the Death Machine will spawn.
For this easter egg, you will have to first make your way to the bunker from Zetsubou No Shima in Hardcore Raid Mode. Grab the gears and cogs on the shelves and then go outside to interact with the red box. After repairing the box an elevator will be functional which will lead to the Bunker. In this area, you will have to go to the lab and generate a code.
In the lab, you can also kill the plants to earn Max Ammo. Now getting the code is your main objective. The code can be found in the office where there is a radio. The radio is emitting red light and when you interact with it you will get the code “Akuma No Ki”. Once you get this code you will gain access to the Underground Lab where you can fight the Giant Boss.
That is all for our Call of Duty: Mobile Zombies Secrets guide. If you are interested in learning more about the game then you can check out our guide on the best perks that you should use against zombies.
Latest posts by Ian Shaw (see all)
- How to Beat Lambach in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - February 17, 2020
- How to Respec Skills in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - February 17, 2020
- Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Aspects Guide – Abilities, How to Unlock, Primordial Essence - February 17, 2020