Perks have always been a staple of Call of Duty games and Black Ops Cold War isn’t any different. These perks are activated by default and provide a range of benefits i.e. being immune to UAVs, taking less damage from explosives, etc. In this guide, we’ll provide an overview of all the perks and their effects in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Perks
Perks in Black Ops Cold War haven’t changed much as compared to earlier games in the series. Perks in the game are divided into 3 categories, with each one offering a range of benefits.
If we aren’t taking Wildcards into account, you should be able to have one perk active from each category. The following is a complete list of all the perks in BLOPS Cold War:
- Flak Jacket – You receive decreased damage from enemy explosives and Molotov.
- Tactical Mask – You’re immune to Gas Grenades, Flashbangs, and Stun Grenades.
- Paranoia – Whenever you’re aimed at by an enemy, you’ll receive a prompt – kind of like High Alert from Modern Warfare (2019).
- Engineer – You’re able to detect enemy scorestreaks and equipment through the walls. In addition to this, you’re able to re-roll your Care Package scorestreak.
- Quartermaster – You’re able to recharge equipment for 25 seconds.
- Scavenger – Defeated enemies drop ammunition for all weapon types.
- Tracker – Aiming at enemies will highlight them on the mini-map and allow you to see enemies’ footprints.
- Assassin – Enemies with a scorestreak will be marked on the mini-map and you’ll receive additional points for defeating them.
- Ghost – You’re immune to enemy Spy Planes.
- Ninja – This one is like Dead Silence from the Infinity Ward games. You not only make less noise while running but are also immune to Field Mic.
- Cold Blooded – When equipped, AI-controlled scorestreaks won’t target you, you won’t show up in player-controlled scorestreaks, makes you immune to thermal vision, and your nameplate won’t appear to enemies in vehicles.
- Gung-Ho – Finally, we’ve got a multi-purpose perk in the game. When equipped, you’ll take decreased fall damage, gain increased weapon accuracy while sliding, reload while running, and use weapons as well as equipment while sprinting.
These are all the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War perks in the game. For more tips and tricks, you can check out our detailed Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War wiki guides.