Brawlhalla 2019 Brawlhalloween Event is now live which also brings cross-play support for PlayStation 4 players. Not only that, the event also brings ” Halloween-themed items, a main menu takeover, and daily login gold bonuses to players starting today”.
According to Ubisoft, Brawlhalla’s 2019 Brawlhalloween Event will include the following items into their inventory.
- Haunting colors for all Legends, available for 3,000 Gold or 20 Mammoth coins each
- Graveyard shift 2019 podium, available for 240 Mammoth coins
- Pumpkin Pyre animated avatar, available for 60 Mammoth coins
- RIP avatar, available for 6,000 Gold
- Jac-KO-Lantern KO effect, available for 200 Mammoth coins
- Legend skins, available for 140 Mammoth coins (each Legend skin comes with two weapon skins):
- New for 2019: Dusk Till Dawn skin
- New for 2019: Petra Reanimated skin
- Horseman Lucien skin
- Skel-asuri skin
- Werebat Ragnir skin
- Immortal Caspian skin
- Punkin Spice Yumiko skin
- Demonkin Diana skin
- The Monster Gnash skin
- Bewitching Scarlet skin, available for 200 Mammoth coins (comes with two weapon skins and an animated hat!)
Brawlhalla is a free-to-play fighting game developed by Blue Mammoth Games for PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
Latest posts by David Flinch (see all)
- Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Fatal Error Fix, Crash At Startup, No Audio, Stuttering, UE4-AT Game Crashed Fix - January 17, 2020
- Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Guide – Techniques, Character Progression, Cooking, Tips And Tricks - January 17, 2020
- Destiny 2 Season of Dawn Corridors of Time Quest Guide – All Puzzles, Secret Emblem - January 15, 2020