If you are looking for a suggestion for the best legendary weapons in Borderlands 3 Guns, Love, and Tentacles DLC, you have come to the right place. There are 29 legendaries in Borderlands 3 and most of them are weapons, some of them are class mods. In this guide, we will only discuss the best legendary weapons in Borderlands 3 DLC #2.
Guns, Love, And Tentacles Best Legendary Weapons – Borderlands 3 DLC
Borderlands 3 best legendary weapons list includes assault rifles, shotguns, snipers, and pistols.
Best Legendary Weapons List
- Anarchy – It is a legendary shotgun that gets you 30% DMG upon auto-reload or a kill but reduces accuracy. It stacks up to 10 times.
- Shocker – It is a legendary shotgun capable of shooting a shock orb that splits into 3.
- Clairvoyance – A legendary assault rifle capable of leaving behind sticky explosives when you land crit shots. Surely one of the best legendary weapons in Borderlands 3 Guns, Love, And Tentacles DLC.
- Seeryul Killur – This assault rifle can stack DMG, fire rate, and reduces heartbeat upon kills.
- Unseen Threat – It is a sniper and its crit shots will ricochet with three homing projectiles.
- Flama Diddle – The legendary shotgun shoots bullets that ricochet off enemies.
- Seventh Sense – One of the best legendary weapons in Borderlands 3 Guns, Love, And Tentacles DLC. The pistol can make ghost projectiles hit enemies.
- Hydrafrost – It is a legendary pistol that gives you 200% shock or fires DMG after you get a kill.
- Oldridian – This legendary SMG will switch elements on reload and shield reduces your element DMG.
These are all of the best legendary weapons in Borderlands 3. If you need more help with the game check out the Borderlands 3 Wiki.