There are 6 perks in total in Die Maschine. Similar to the earlier iterations of the game mode, perks provide players with a range of different effects e.g. increased damage, faster reload speed, additional movement speed, and many others. In this Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War zombies guide, we’ve shared the locations of all the perks that you can use in Die Maschine.
Cold War Zombies Perks Locations and Upgrades
You can also upgrade perks in Die Maschine using the Aetherium Crystals that you acquire from completing rounds and killing bosses. Once upgraded, you’ll gain additional effects from them. Below, you’ll find a complete list of all the perks, their locations, and upgrades in Cold War zombies:
The perk is located in the ‘Bedroom’ area of the map. On the 2nd floor. Stamin-Up in Die Maschine increases the sprint speed which can come in real handy during high-rounds. The 3 tiers of Stamin-Up are:
- Tier I – Increases backpedal speed.
- Tier II – You don’t take any fall damage.
- Tier III – You’re able to move a lot faster while ADSing.
You need to head over to the frozen Crash Site to find it in the open. It’s literally right across from Stamin-Up. One of the most beneficial perks to use in Cold War zombies, Jugger-Nog increases the base HP by 50%. You can upgrade the Jugger-Nog to get the following effects:
- Tier I – All the status effect durations are decreased by 50%.
- Tier II – Armor Plates provide additional 25% armor.
- Tier III – Maximum HP is increased by 100%.
To find the Quick Revive perk, you need to head over to the Pond area. The perk decreases the time to regenerate HP and revive a downed ally by 50%. Below, you’ll find all 3 upgrade tiers:
- Tier I – While downed, the crawl speed is increased by 100%.
- Tier II – HP regeneration is instant. There aren’t any delays.
- Tier III – Reviving a downed ally tops your HP to 100%.
From the Control Room, head down toward the Medical Bay to find the Speed Cola in there. The perk increases the reload speed by 15%.
- Tier I – You’re able to swap weapons faster.
- Tier II – Decreases the cooldown of Field Upgrades by 20%.
- Tier III – The reload speed is increased by 30%.
The new perk introduced in Die Maschine is located in the area from where you turn on the power. It can be accessed from the Particle Accelerator area in the underground section of the map. Once active, every bullet you fire will have a small chance to apply a random Armor Mod effect. It can also be upgraded to get the following benefits:
- Tier I – The random Ammo Mod effect is also applied to lethal equipment e.g. grenades.
- Tier II – Ammo Mod cooldown is decreased by 20%.
- Tier III – Applying a random Ammo Mod uses the current Skill Tier instead of the base one.
Another perk located near the Particle Accelerator room is Deadshot Daiquiri. You’ll find it inside the Weapons Lab. Deadshot Daiquiri moves the reticle to an enemy’s critical location when ADSing. Moreover, it also removes the scope sway while aiming. You can also upgrade it to gain additional effects:
- Tier I – You deal 100% additional crit. damage to an enemy at full HP.
- Tier II – All the damage against armor is increased by 50%.
- Tier III – Hip-fire spread is tighter.
These are all the perks, their locations, and upgrades in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War zombies Die Maschine. For more help on the game, feel free to check out our detailed Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War wiki guides.