Pack-a-Punch in Die Maschine allows you to upgrade the equipped weapon to increase their stats i.e. damage, rate of fire, alternate ammo types, etc. Upgrading weapons can come in very handy when trying to survive high-rounds and solving the Easter Egg. To use it, you’ll need to find it first alongside a missing part. In this Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War guide, we’ve shared all the details to help you find the Pack-a-Punch machine and the missing part in the Die Maschine zombies map.
Black Ops Cold War Zombies Pack-a-Punch Machine Location
To find the Pack-a-Punch machine in Die Maschine, you’ll first need to turn on the power – doing so requires a lot of points. Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the green door toward the right of the spawn.
- Head up the stairs and blow up the obstruction.
- Turn-around from the stairs and go all the way to the back to destroy another obstruction.
- From the Crash Site, head over to ‘315’ on the navigation bar and clear another obstruction to head inside the Facility.
- Inside the Facility, open the either door and get to the Particle Accelerator.
- From there, you should be able to see the ‘Power’ button in the distance if you’ve got
- ‘Hints’ turned on.
- Simply press the button to turn on the power.
Now that we’re done with the first step, let’s talk about finding the missing part and the actual Pack-a-Punch machine.
Where to Find Pack-a-Punch Machine
While in the Particle Accelerator, you’ll need to activate two terminals (Cyclotrone Resonator) in the area. Once both the terminals have been activated, you’ll notice an Anomaly being created in the middle of the room.
Once the Anomaly is fully formed, you’ll need to interact with it and enter the Dark Aether. Do note that zombies will still be able to attack you while you’re being teleported.
After you’re teleported, you’ll find yourself in front of the Pack-a-Punch machine but in an unusable condition. To make it work, you’ll need to retrieve the machine part.
To find the machine part, you’ll need to enter the Aether Tunnel. If you’ve got ‘Hints’ on, you should be able to see the objective marker in the area. Interact with the Aether Tunnel and you’ll be sucked into a room containing the machine part.
With the machine part in hand, return to the Pack-a-Punch machine, insert the part, and you’ll be able to upgrade your weapons. The first upgrade will cost 5,000 points and will continue to increase for the consequent upgrades.
That’s all we’ve got in how to find the Pack-a-Punch machine in Cold War zombies. For more help on the game, you can check out our detailed Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War wiki guides.