Regieleki will be available in Pokemon GO via Elite Raids starting April 9th. The raid will be available at 11 am, 2 pm, and 5 pm. In order to catch Regieleki, you first need to defeat it in the raid. You should have the appropriate counters in order to deal enough damage. In this Pokemon GO guide, we go over the best counters for Regieleki.
Last updated on April 20th, 2023 at 07:50 am
Note: Niantic has nerfed remote raids and has made remote raid passes more expensive. We do not support his move, but if you are still interested in getting a Regieleki, then you can check out the counters below. It is also worth mentioning that you cannot use remote raid passes for elite raids and will need to do them in person.
Pokemon GO Regieleki Counters
Regieleki is a unique Pokemon, and this is the first time that players will have the option to catch it in Pokemon GO. The following are its stats:
- Type: Electric
- Max CP: 3169
- Attack: 250
- Defense: 125
- Stamina: 190
- Moves: Lock-On, Thunder Shock, Thunder, Hyper Beam, Zap Cannon
Since this is an electric Pokemon, it is weak toward ground (160%). Furthermore, it can resist electric, flying, and steel (all 62.5%).
Best Primal/Shadow Pokemon Counters For Regieleki
The following are the shadow Pokemon that are great counters for Regieleki:
- Primal Groundon (Mud Shot and Precipice Blades)
- Shadow Mamos (Mud Slap and High Horsepower)
- Shadow Golurk (Mud Slap and Earth Power)
- Shadow Donpha (Mud Slap and Earthquake)
Best Mega Pokemon
Mega Pokemon that will get you additional rewards for taking down Regieleki are:
- Mega Manectric
- Mega Ampharos
- Mega Swampert
While Regieleki can resist electric attacks, these mega Pokemon will allow yo to get additional XL Candies from the Regieleki Elite Raid. Mega Swampert will not provide the bonus Candies since it is not an Electric-type Pokemon, but it is a great damage dealer.
Best Non-Mega, Non-Shadow Pokemon
The following are the regular Pokemon that we recommend using against Regieleki:
- Groundon (Mud Shot and Precipice Blades)
- Garchomp (Mud Shot and Earth Power)
- Excadrill (Mud Slap and Drill Run)
- Rhyperior (Mud Slap and Earthquake)
- Mamos (Mud Slap and High Horsepower)
If you do not have any of the above-mentioned Pokemon then we can recommend the following Pokemon:
- Landorus Theria (Mud Shot and Earthquake)
- Golurk (Mud Slap and Earth Power)
- Rhydon (Mud Slap and Earthquake)
- Krookodile (Mud Slap and Earthquake)
These are some of the best counters that we can recommend for Regieleki in Pokemon GO.