Avatar Frontiers of Pandora is a game that offers a rich and immersive experience with a ton of accessibility features. For players who prefer to customize their gameplay experience, particularly in regards to menu narration or text-to-speech, the game provides options to adjust or disable this feature.
Disabling Menu Text-to-Speech In Avatar Frontiers of Pandora
If you find the menu narration unnecessary or distracting, it’s quite straightforward to disable it:
- Pause the Game: Press
Escon the keyboard or
Starton controllers to pause the game.
- Access Settings: From the pause menu, select
- Navigate to the Audio Tab: Within the settings, head over to the
- Adjust Menu Narration: Here, you can adjust the Menu Narration setting to
Besides turning off the menu narration, Avatar Frontiers of Pandora offers other audio modes for a more personalized experience. These include:
- Night Mode Mix: This mode is designed to help players focus on critical game audio while minimizing distractions from background sounds.
- Focus Mix: This mode emphasizes gameplay-critical audio, which can be beneficial in action-packed or critical moments in the game.
Note: You can also customize your controls on PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC if you’re looking for accessibility.
Menu Narration in Avatar Frontiers of Pandora is designed to boost accessibility by providing vocal guidance through the game’s menus. This feature is particularly beneficial for players who might have difficulty reading text on the screen. At the game’s launch, most essential screens include this menu narration. The volume and speed of the narration are adjustable, allowing players to tailor it to their needs.