The Yule Festival is underway and everyone who owns a copy of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla can participate. Through the Yule Festival, you can earn and unlock new weapons, armor sets, and tattoos. The event won’t last forever so it is best that you jump in right away. Below is every new weapon, armor set, and settlement upgrades you can unlock in the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Yule Festival.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Yule Festival Weapons, Armor, Settlement Upgrades, Tattoos
The following is a list of weapons, tattoos, settlement ornaments, and armor sets you can unlock during the Yule Festival in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
Weapons and Armor
- Mōdraniht Ceremonial Shield
- Mōdraniht Ceremonial Seax
- Mōdraniht Ceremonial Robe
- Mōdraniht Ceremonial Trousers
- Mōdraniht Ceremonial Cape
- Mōdraniht Ceremonial Headress
- Mōdraniht Ceremonial Bracers
- Cozy Fire Pit
- Ritual Tree Ornaments
- Sacrificial Altar
- Traditional Yule Garland
- Yule Beech Tree
- Mōdraniht tattoo scheme (head)
- Mōdraniht tattoo scheme (chest)
- Mōdraniht tattoo scheme (back)
- Mōdraniht tattoo scheme (arms)
How to Unlock All Yule Festival Weapons, Armor, Upgrades
To unlock all weapons, armor sets, and upgrades in the Yule Festival collect as many Yule Tokens as you can. You can visit our Yule Tokens farming guide for a complete rundown of things. Take the Yule Tokens to Norvid’s Festival Shop to buy new weapons, armor sets, and upgrades.
The Yule Festival will end on January 7, 2021. During the event, you can complete side quests and fun activities such as Archery, brawling, and more. All activities will net you a certain amount of Yule Tokens.