The Wrath of the Druids DLC of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has added a lot of content, including story missions and gear. Are you ready to elevate your Assassin’s Creed Valhalla experience to new heights? If so, you’ve come to the right place. In this comprehensive guide, we delve into the mystical and powerful Druidic Armor Set—a must-have for any serious player. Not only does this unique armor set offer a visually stunning appearance for Eivor, but it also provides game-changing bonuses that can give you the upper hand in combat.
In this Assassin’s Creed Valhalla guide, we cover all the locations of the five parts of the Druidic Armor Set. So read on to learn where exactly you can find Druidic Armor Set.
What Is The Druidic Armor Set
The Druidic Armor Set in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla gives the players a special look for the character of Eivor. Not only that, it allows the character to have special and unique set bonuses. The Druidic Armor is a part of the Raven gear collection and any Gold (Yellow) passives. However, the Druidic Armor is a mid-tier armor set, but it can certainly be leveled up.
- Druidic Armor Set Bonus (2/5): Health restored after 3 hits on the same enemy
- Druidic Armor Set Bonus (5/5): Melee Damage buff and Posion Build-Up Resistance
All five pieces of the Druidic Set are available in Ireland. To get them, you must be at Power Level 50 or higher. Obtaining the Druidic Set also depends on your play style. For players who have new characters and are newly starting their adventure in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, they’ll need to be extra careful and cautious of the poison from the stronger enemies in Wrath.
How To Get The Druidic Armor Set in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
As mentioned earlier, the Druidic Set consists of five main armor pieces that need to be collected from Ireland, which is part of the Wrath of the Druids DLC. To obtain the five pieces of the Druidic Set, you’ll need to do a number of different tasks like unlocking and uncovering the secret entrances, fighting, and hunting for the chest.
To give you a quick overview of the locations of the five pieces of the Druidic Set, the cloak, bracers, and helmet are located in Ulster region, the torso is in Meath region, and the pants are in Connacht. Read ahead to find out more details about the locations of the Druidic Set.
|Druid Gear Piece||Where to Find / Location|
|Druidic Helmet||Movilla Abbey, eastern shores of Ireland|
|Druidic Cloak||Doon Fort, north-western end of the Ulster region|
|Druidic Armor (Torso)||Boyne Tombs in north of the Boyne River in Meath|
|Druidic Bracers||Kesh Coran, in the western part of the Connacht region|
The Druidic Helmet is found in the Movilla Abbey, on the eastern shores of Ireland, in the Ulster region. When you reach the main building of the Abbey, it will have a metal barred door guarded by a guard at the front. Defeat the guard and shoot the lock of the interior room’s door. The main entrance is on the north side, so rush through all the guards and quickly turn left while entering the unlocked door. You will see a chest with Druidic Helmet inside.
The Druidic Cloak is found in the Doon Fort, which is an ancient ruin on the island that is at the north-western end of the Ulster region. There will be green smoke in the area and a couple of druids. The chest is located in a small cave in the middle of the island. Quickly run towards it and open it without any fighting or duels.
Druidic Armor (Torso)
The Druidic Torso is found in the Boyne Tombs in the north of the Boyne River in Meath. You’ll find the entrance on the east side. First, blow up the stone-and-wood door with the Incendiary arrow to head inside. Then, follow the corridor till the end and then quickly jump down to the next room to the right at the lower level.
The wooden table will have a Boyne Tombs Key on it for you to pick up. Then head to the opening in the wall in the room and jump down again below. On the north wall of the room, there will be a thick wooden door which will be locked. Use the Boyne Tombs Key to unlock it and go to the narrow corridor with mice. There will be another opening in the wall on the right. You’ll need to slide through it to get to the Druidic Torso Chest.
The Druidic Bracers are found in the western part of Ulster, at the Erne River shores. It is in the tallest building that you can see. First, locate the small open window on the highest floor and climb through it inside. You will be able to now see the Druidic Bracers chest in front of you. Go ahead and pick it up. Just sneak in and out of the restricted area, and no one will be alerted.
The Druidic Breeches pants are found in the Kesh Coran, in the western part of the Connacht region. You will find the entrance on the east side of the camp at a higher level.
First, blow up the stone wall to reveal the Druidic Breeches chest. However, you must be wary of the enemies in the tunnels in the cave. Then, slide down the ladder two levels lower. There will be a barred door on the left. Shoot the red marker, and you’ll unlock it.
There will be a small wooden crate on the wall opposite the door you destroyed. Break it open to get access to the narrow hole in the wall to go through. Head into the corridor to get to the next room. You can defeat the Venomous Druid to get to the Druidic Breeches chest behind.
Tips and Warnings for Using Special Armor Sets in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
- Complete the Set: Armor sets often provide additional bonuses when you wear all the pieces together. Make sure to collect the entire Druidic Armor Set to maximize its benefits.
- Upgrade the Armor: Use in-game resources to upgrade your armor at the blacksmith. Upgrades can significantly improve the armor’s stats and effectiveness.
- Check the Stats: Different armor sets offer different kinds of stat boosts. Make sure the Druidic Armor Set aligns with your preferred playstyle, whether it’s stealth, melee combat, or ranged attacks.
- Synergize with Skills: Some armor sets work exceptionally well with specific skills or abilities. Check to see if the Druidic Armor Set has any such synergies and plan your skill tree accordingly.
- Test in Safe Conditions: Before taking your new armor set into a high-stakes mission or boss fight, test it out in less dangerous conditions to get a feel for its capabilities and limitations.
- Resource Intensive: Upgrading special armor sets can be resource-intensive. Make sure you’re willing to invest the necessary materials for upgrading the Druidic Armor Set.
- Limited Mobility: Some armor sets may reduce your mobility or speed. Be aware of any such limitations when equipping the Druidic Armor Set.
- Enemy Adaptability: Be cautious when facing enemies that can exploit the weaknesses of your armor set. For example, if the Druidic Armor Set is weak against fire attacks, avoid enemies that use fire.
- Context Matters: Not every armor set is ideal for every situation. The Druidic Armor Set might excel in certain conditions but be less effective in others.
This is how you can get the Druidic Armor Set in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. You can also check out our breakdown of all the endings in the game. For more content, check out our Assassin’s Creed Valhalla guides hub.