Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has a skill tree that allows you to put skill points in skills to unlock more covered in fog. One of those skills sections is the Wolf Tree which revolves around the range. In this build, you will have to stay close as most of your skills are made for combat from a range. Unlocking more skills will make more constellations available for you. In this Assassin’s Creed Valhalla guide, we go over some of the best wolf skill tree skills that you should use.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Wolf Skills
The following is the complete list of Wolf Skills in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
- Stealth Recon – Automatically highlight enemies when crouched and undetected.
- Sprint Attack – Press the attack button while sprinting to do a sprint attack.
- Bow to Melee Link – Alternating between the bow and melee attacks deals extra damage for a short time
- Emergency Aim – Snap your aim at the enemy as they detect you, giving you an opportunity to kill them and remain undetected.
- Last Chance Healing – When your health reaches a critical state, time will slow around you, allowing you to flee or heal.
- Battleground Bolt – Pick up the nearest discarded weapon and automatically throw it at an enemy in sight.
- Stealth Adrenaline – While in stealth, gain adrenaline by looting a chest or pickpocketing in a restricted area.
- Hunter Bow Combo – Release your arrows as you finish drawing it to make the next one draw faster.
- Grit – Regain the red portion of lost health on your bar when landing successful melee attacks.
- Charged Shot – Fire two fully charged arrows with the Hunter Bow in an attack that cannot be canceled.
- Bow Stun Finisher – Allows you to do a bow finisher on stunned enemies.
- Arrow Reinforcement – Loosed arrows will never break and may be collected from fallen enemies.
- Wolf Warrior – Deal more damage as your health gets lower.
- Unstoppable – Sprinting in combat knocks enemies back. This requires stamina.
- Loot Food – Increases chance of looting food from enemy bodies.
- Survival Instinct – Hold the healing button when you have less than a third of health, to apply bandages that heal.
- Arrow Looter – Better chance of looting arrows from enemies.
- Power Stroke – Use sprint button on longship for a quick speed boost.
- Eye of the North – While aiming your bow enemy attacks do not interrupt you
- Improved Bow Stun Finisher – Take down multiple stunned enemies at once with your bow.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Best Wolf Skills
The following are some of the best wolf skills that we can recommend in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
Emergency Aim is a great skill to have if you are trying to keep to the shadows and do not want to be spotted. It will snap your aim at the enemy that has detected you giving you a chance to maintain your stealth.
Hunter Bow Combo
If you time your shots right, this skill allows you to draw your next arrow faster. If you use bows then this is a great skill to have.
Your arrows do not break. So you can recover them, even from dead bodies. Giving you infinite ammo. Again, this is a great skill to have if you use bows.
This skill allows you to do a special light attack while sprinting.
Fire two arrows rather than one. You cannot cancel the shot once the arrows have been drawn. This is a great skill to have if you use bows.
This skill allows you to throw weapons that have been dropped by your enemies. It does a considerable amount of damage and is worth checking out.
Regenerate health by attacking an enemy after you have been damaged. Only the red portion of the health bar will be regenerated.
Eye of the North
Prevents enemy attacks from interrupting you while you aim down sight. Another great skill to use with your bow build
These are some of the best wolf skills that we can recommend in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. You can also check out the best Raven Skills in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.