Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has a skill tree that allows you to put skill points in skills to unlock more covered in fog. One of those skills sections is the Raven Tree which revolves around stealth. In this build, you will have to stay close as most of your skills are made for close-ranged combat with stealth. Unlocking more skills will make more constellations available for you. Here are some of the best Raven skills in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla that you should be using.
All Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Raven Skills
The following is the complete list of Raven Skills you can find in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
- Backstab – Landing a blow directly on an enemy’s back will inflict increased defense damage and cause them to stagger.
- Brush with Death – Dodging just before an attack gives you heightened, making others around you appear to move slower for a time.
- Guided Arrow – Adjust the arrow’s trajectory as it flies.
- Advanced Assassination – Unlocks the ability to assassinate high-level targets with a timing-based attack.
- Predator Bow Combo – Consecutive headshots with a predator bow deals extra damage.
- Explosive Corpse – Booby Trap a dead body to damage anyone who investigates it.
- Chain Assassination – After performing a successful assassination, throw an axe at a second NPC standing in close proximity.
- Breakfall – Eivor automatically performs a roll when landing from a dangerous height, reducing damage taken.
- Counter Roll – Dodge towards an enemy’s unblockable Rune Attack just before it hits to dodge behind them.
- Miasma – Enemies who die from one of your poison attacks will release a toxic cloud around them, infecting those who enter.
- Assassin’s Cantrip – Following a successful parry, throw a smoke bomb at your feet and disappear.
- Auto Loot – Loot an enemy automatically after stealth or melee kill.
- Missile Reversal – Catch and throw virtually any projectile to its sender before it hits you.
- Intense Rage – You will not be interrupted if attacked during a special off-hand parry or attack.
- Light-Fingered – Pick up loot automatically.
- Assassin Slide – Press the crouch button while sprinting to do a slide that can knock enemies down.
- Mounted Archer – Use ranged abilities even when riding a horse.
- Assassin Carry – Hold the assassination button to immediately carry the body after the assassination.
- Raven’s Loot – Raven will gather loot.
- Thrill of War – Automatically gain adrenaline during combat.
- Master Counter Roll – Performing a counter roll allows you to dodge and deal damage with the hidden blade.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Best Raven Skills
Best Raven skills are subjective to each player so choose the skills based on your character builds. But if you need my suggestions, the following are the ones that we can recommend.
This is one of the best raven skills that you can get in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla not only early on but you can use it throughout the game. It allows you to stagger enemies quicker when dealing damage from behind.
Brush With Death
Dodge perfectly to slow down time. This is a passive ability so you do not need to press a button to activate it. Once time is slowed down, you can deal damage. This can be rather powerful, especially against bosses.
This lets you dodge unblockable attacks with a roll and gets you behind enemies. Once you are behind the enemy you can deal damage. This works very well with Backstab.
This lets you control your arrow when using a Predator Bow. The Predator Bow is used for sniping and with this skill you can perfect your shots and get the accuracy right.
Allows you to assassinate elite enemies with a single strike. This is a must-have skill if you like to remain in the shadows and kill your enemies using the hidden blade.
Chain Assassination allows you to assassinate a second enemy after a successful assassination. This makes stealth playstyles even more fun and interesting. Allowing you to remain undetected while being able to take down numerous enemies without having to pick them off one by one.
Missile Reversal allows you to throw projectiles back at enemies. This can be very useful against ranged enemies such as archers. No doubt this is one of the best raven skills in AC Valhalla and we recommend checking it out.
Being able to use your ranged abilities while on horseback is situational but it could come in handy.
Thrill of War
Thrill of War is another skill that you need to get. It automatically regenerates adrenaline while you are in combat.
These are some of the best raven skills that you can use in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. If you are interested in learning more then you can check out our guides on the best wolf skills and best bear skills.