Some exciting news for Animal Crossing: New Horizons fans as the game is now confirmed to have sleeves. Yes! You heard it right and heard it first here, the game has sleeves, unlike previous games. What a time to be alive, yeah?
In Animal Crossing: New Horizons players can use both long-sleeved or sleeveless shirts. The power of Nintendo Switch hardware makes this possible. The news comes from Nintendo Dream’s latest issue, March 2020. Here’s a screenshot of the sleeved animal shirts.
The new renders show a range of different costumes and characters for New Horizons. We can see sleeves on many of them which confirm the new feature. It’s a nifty little feature, one that may not be that exciting but hey, slow news days, sue me.
What’s New In Animal Crossing: New Horizons?
Apart from the sleeves, there are many new features we know about.
- Back Items – The player can now wear back items such as backpacks and satchels
- New Digging Tool – The player uses a new tool to dig dirt paths
- Tool Damage – Many of the tools in Animal Crossing will now break
- Flowers Grow and Regrow – Some notable changes are being made to how flowers work. They now grow and even regrow
- Tent for Everyone – New Villagers now start off with a tent
- Door Decorations – You can now decorate the exteriors of your house even more by adding door decorations.
- New Window Styles – New window styles are introduced
- Fishing Bait – Now fishing bait can be made from clams
These are just of the new features added with Animal Crossing: New Horizons. The game is releasing on Nintendo Switch in March this year.