When it comes to mods in Among Us, there isn’t any lack of them. The latest of which named Town of Us has added a whopping 19 unique roles in the game including the popular ones like Sheriff, Medic, etc. In this guide, we’ve detailed everything there’s to know about how to download, install, and play the Town of Us mod in Among Us.
Town of Us Mod for Among Us
Before we begin, do note that there are always some risks involved when tinkering with mods for a particular game. Therefore, it’s always advised to make a backup of the game in case things go wrong. You’ve been warned! Moreover, needless to say, but the said mod should only work on the PC version of the game.
- To install the Town of Us mod, you will have to download certain files and replace them with older files, and generally follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, check if the base game is working fine.
- Then you will need to download Dev Reactor Build, which will be used to embed the mod into the game.
- Download Town of Us mod from the browser.
- If you have downloaded the zip folder, you need to unzip it and extract files where you have installed the base game.
- Now, you need to open the BepInEx folder and open plugins.
- Here, you will need to paste the plugin that you have downloaded and replace the default plugin with this one.
- Now, the mod has been embedded but it won’t work properly unless few other tweaks have been made.
- Open the folder AmongUs\BepInEx\config, and open the file “gg.reactor.api.cfg”.
- Change “Allow Vanilla servers” from “False” to “True”.
Now, all you need to do is save the changes and open the game. The mod will be working completely fine by now. For further troubleshooting and FAQs regarding the mod, be sure to check out the official GitHub page.