While most of the tasks in Among Us are pretty straightforward and self-explanatory, there are some that confuse beginners and one of them is entering the ID code in Admin. Entering ID code is a common short task that usually pops up when you’re playing the Mira HQ map. In this Among Us guide, we’ll walk you through everything you need to know about completing the ID code common task in Admin.
How to Complete Enter ID Code Task in Among Us
This quick task can be completed just like other quick tasks such as Swipe Card and Boarding Pass tasks. To complete this task, you need to do the following:
- Go to the Admin area on the map.
- When you interact with the console in the admin area, a screen will pop-up demanding a five-digit code.
- In the bottom part of the same pop-up screen, you’ll see a wallet and there’ll be an ID Card in your wallet.
- Tap or click on the card and you’ll see a five-digit code.
- Enter that code on the admin console and press the checkmark to finish.
- After pressing the checkmark, the task will be completed successfully!
And this is how you can complete the ID code task in the game. For more helpful tips and tricks, check out our detailed Among Us wiki guides.