There’s a lot of meticulous details and mechanics involved in Age of Wonders: Planetfall. Some of the stuff can be especially tough to acquire or be rather time-consuming. Thus, in order to ease the whole process a little, we present to you some cheats and console commands for Age of Wonders: Planetfall.
Age of Wonders: Planetfall Cheats and Console Commands
We’ve all cheated at least one in some of our favorite PC games. It’s not like the developers discourage of that fact either, hence the developer console was designed such that it can be accessed and operated by players.
Let’s put it like this, you get to spend more time on the aspects of the game you really want to and cut time on aspects you couldn’t care less about.
Listed below are some console commands along with their effects. Once you pop up the Command Console by pressing Ctrl + Alt + C, you’re all set to go.
- hein: Win your current match/battle.
- tasman: Explore the map in its entirety.
- leeuwenhoek: Immediately complete the ongoing research.
- philips: Complete the ongoing Production queue immediately in all of your cities.
- hauer: Upgrade all your Heroes and individual units in the army by levelling them up.
- barentz: Explores the whole level in the particular part of the map by turning off the fog.
- cruijff: All units are granted infinite movement points. This is especially useful when it comes to gathering resources.
- rembrant: Obtain 100 000 Energy and Cosmite global resources. You’d be needed these two Global Resources a lot when it comes to the development and maintenance of your settlement.