Mongols are a military civilization in the Age of Empires. They are highly skilled at expanding their military presence and coming with effective military strategies. Mongols have great mobility and nomadic nature.
The Mongols have high mobility and have aggressive military production capability that can force enemies to go on the defensive. Mongols can move their bases and have the ability to access cavalry units and speed from Outposts.
They specialize in flanking enemies and retreating before enemies are able to counter.
Age of Empires 4 Mongols Civilization Unique Units and Landmark
The Khan is one of the unique units for the Mongols. It is a horse archer unit with a High Signal Ability that is great for supporting and strengthening the army. The Mangudai is another unique unit and it is a supreme horse archer that specializes in hit and run tactics.
- Deer Stones (Age II): Access to Yam Network tech and Yam speed aura.
- The Silver Tree (Age II): Build traders 50% faster and for 50% less cost.
- Kurultai (Age III): Provides healing and +25% damage boost to all units when a Khan is nearby.
- Steppe Redoubt (Age III): Increases the amount of gold dropped here by 50%.
- The White Stupa (IV): Produces 240 stones per minute without the need to of a stone outcropping.
- Khaganate Palace (Age IV): Spawns new units of Horsemen, Lancers, Mangudai every 90 seconds.