The Wrath of the Druids DLC for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has brought a new map with new gear, quests, and more. Dublin Champion armor set is one of the new armor sets included with the DLC. This Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Wrath Of The Druids guide will help players with how to get the Dublin Champion armor set.
How To Get Dublin Champion Armor Set
The Dublin Champion armor set increases Eivor’s ranged and stealth abilities like increased ranged damage and stealth damage.
Equipping the entire set further increases the ranged and stealth damage.
- Increase to Ranged Damage and Stealth Damage
- Additional increase to Ranged Damage and Stealth Damage
The Dublin Champion armor set has five pieces Armor, Braces, Helmet, Breeches, and Cloak. The following are the locations for each of the Dublin Champion armor pieces.
- Dublin Champion Bracers – Reach Dublin Reputation Rank 2 by completing trade requests
- Dublin Champion Breeches – Defeat the Viking at Downpatrick Head in Connacht
- Dublin Champion Armor – Defat the Viking at Giant’s Causeway in Ulster
- Dublin Champion Cloak – Reward for reaching Dublin Reputation Rank 4
- Dublin Champion Helmet – Reward for reaching Dublin Reputation Rank 5
That is all for our Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Wrath Of The Druids guide on how to get the Dublin Champion armor set. For more on the game, also see How To Get Byzantine Greek Armor Set and How To Get Egyptian Armor Set.