The Siege of Paris is the newest expansion added in Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla. This new expansion of Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla has some exclusive trophies that you can get after completing certain challenges. You will get certain free DLC exclusive items as well upon completing the challenges. This guide goes through all the trophies added to AC: Valhalla with the release of the new The Siege of Paris expansion.
AC: Valhalla– The Siege of Paris Trophies
There are a total of nine trophies in “The Siege of Paris” DLC. You will need to complete the story for this DLC and accomplish all the challenges in order to get all the trophies.
For instance, you will need to kill an enemy using a Scythe and wearing the full Reaper armor set. Another challenge is to pat all the cats. These are all the trophies of “The Siege of Paris” expansion in Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla.
- Know What is Right: You will need to complete all Francia territories.
- We Nobles Three: Assassinate three Frankish nobles.
- Vive la Résistance: While doing the Rebel missions, reach the highest Infamy to get this trophy.
- Future Past: Requires you to go into the Assassin Bureau located in Francia.
- Bad Bull: Requires you to kill the Ghost Auroch Boss.
- Vendange: Requires you to kill an enemy using a Scythe and wearing full Reaper armor.
- Pat the Cats: Requires you to pat all the cats in Evreux.
- Lèse-majesté: Requires you to complete ten Rebel missions.
- Do What is Right: This requires you to complete the story mode of The Siege of Paris DLC.
This is all we have got in how to 100% AC: Valhalla – The Siege of Paris expansion by earning all the available trophies/achievements. For more help on the game, feel free to check out our detailed Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla wiki page.