In the bustling streets of Baghdad in Assassin’s Creed Mirage, players have the opportunity to engage in the age-old art of pickpocketing. This skill not only helps in gathering resources but is also the best method to accumulate wealth. Here’s a comprehensive guide on how to master pickpocketing in Assassin’s Creed Mirage.
How To Pickpocket In Assassin’s Creed Mirage
- Why Pickpocket?: Pickpocketing is the most efficient way to farm money and gather sellable resources in Assassin’s Creed Mirage. It’s a skill worth mastering early on in the game.
- Approaching the Target: To initiate pickpocketing, approach an NPC from behind. Ensure you’re discreet to avoid arousing suspicion. Once close enough, a button prompt will appear.
- For Xbox Players: Press and hold ‘Y’.
- For PlayStation Players: Press and hold ‘Triangle’.
- The Pickpocket Mini-Game: Once you trigger the pickpocket action, a mini-game will commence. Your goal is to stop a moving triangle line within a designated blue area. The value of the loot determines the size of this blue area; valuable items have a smaller blue zone, making them more challenging to steal. However, with a bit of practice, players will find the mini-game reasonably straightforward.
- Selling Stolen Goods: After successfully pickpocketing, you can sell the acquired resources to traders in exchange for Dirham, the primary currency in Assassin’s Creed Mirage. Dirham can be used to purchase various items, including costumes, upgrade materials, dyes, and more.
Note: Failing to pickpocket can trigger a notoriety level which you then have to remove.
Tips for Efficient Pickpocketing I learned In 30 Hours
To maximize your pickpocketing efficiency, activate the Eagle Vision mode by pressing left on the D-Pad. In this mode, NPCs with glowing golden pouches on their backs will be highlighted. These individuals carry the most valuable loot. The Round City is one of the best money farming areas due to its rich population.
The best areas to engage in pickpocketing are bazaars and city centers. These places are bustling with potential targets. Specifically, look for NPCs who are dressed opulently, as they tend to carry more valuable items. While pickpocketing can be lucrative, it’s essential to remain inconspicuous. If caught, you might attract unwanted attention from guards or the general populace.
Pickpocketing in Assassin’s Creed Mirage is more than just a side activity; it’s a vital skill that can significantly boost your in-game resources.